Popular Women

Thursday, March 29, 2012

not seen her husband made ​​barren

The marriage was already running four years, but the couple was not blessed with a child. Left and right began to whisper: "why not have kids I guess, in whom the problem is not it? Husband or wife huh? ". Of whispering, eventually became noisy.
Unbeknownst to anyone, husband and wife went to one doctor for consultation, and conduct the examination. The lab results saying that the wife is a woman who is barren, while her husband is not any problem and there is no hope for her to recover in the sense that no opportunity for her to get pregnant and have anak.Melihat such an outcome, the husband said: inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un, then connect it
by saying: Thank God.
The husband entered the room alone with a doctor's lab results and did not tell his wife and allowed his wife to wait in the waiting room separate from the female male-laki.Sang husband told the doctor: "I'll call my wife to enter the room , but, please, will you explain to my wife that my problem is, while he had no problems what-apa.Kontan just the doctor refused and was amazed.
However, the husband continued to force the doctor, the doctor finally agreed to tell his wife that the problem does not exist on the arrival of the descendants of the husband and not on the istri.Sang husband called his wife, who had long waited for, and look at the face of grief and gloom. Then with his wife he entered the doctor's office. Then the doctor opened the envelope to the lab, then read and mentelaahnya, and then he said: "... Oooh, you-oh-so and so is barren, while your wife is not a problem, and there is no hope for you to sembuh.Mendengar announcement of the doctor, the husband said: wa inna inna lillahi ilaihi raji'un, and look on his face the face of someone who surrendered to the making up and Qadr Allah SWT.
Then the couple went home, and slowly but surely, tersebarlah news about the secret to his neighbors, relatives and relatives saudara.Lima (5) years have passed from the scene and a husband and wife to be patient, until finally came the moment very tense, where the wife says to her husband: "O so and so, I have been patient for nine (9) years, I bear-resistant to be patient and do not ask for a divorce from you, and so far all the people say:" how good and shalihah his wife was ever faithful to accompany her husband for nine years, when he knew of her husband, she was not going to conceive ".
However, now it seems I can no longer be patient, I want you to immediately divorce me, so I can marry another man and have offspring from him, so I can see my kids, rocking and emotional mengasuhnya.Mendengar his wife, culminating, the husband said: "My wife is a trial from Allah SWT, we must be patient, we should ..., should be ... and should ...". In short, for the wife, husband of the wife even lectured dihadapannya.Akhirnya said: "OK, I'll hold my patience for another year, remember, just one year, no more". Her husband agreed, and in itself, filled with great hope, I hope Allah SWT gave the best solution for both.
A few days later, his wife suddenly became ill, and the lab results saying that the wife had failed ginjal.Mendengar description, the fall of the wife's psychological, emotional and start peaking. He said to her husband: "All this because of you, I always keep my composure, and be now I'm like this, why so far you do not immediately divorce me, I do want to have kids, I want memomong and cradling a baby, I do My ... my ... ". His wife was bed rest in hospital.
At that juncture, her husband suddenly said: "Sorry, I have a job overseas, and I hope you are okay '." Haah, go! ". Said the wife. "Yes, I would go out of duty and all looking for kidney donors, may be". Said the suami.Sehari before surgery, the donor came to the bedside of his wife.
So disepakatilah that tomorrow will be the operation of the installation of kidney donatur.Saat it reminded her husband that his wife left, he said within himself: "What's her husband's, wife operation, uh he just left me lying in a surgical operation". operation succeeded very well. After one week, her husband came, and appeared on his face the signs of people who kelelahan.Ketahuilah that the donor was no other man but the husband himself. Yes, her husband had donated a kidney to his wife, unbeknownst to his wife, neighbors and anyone other than the doctor had ordered to close the secret meeting.
And Subhan Allah ... After nine (9) months of operation, his wife gave birth to a child. Then rejoice in the wife's husband, family and household tetangga.Suasana back to normal, and the husband has completed a study of S2 and S3 in a faculty of Shariah and has worked as a clerk in a court in Jeddah. He also has completed the recitation of the Qur'an and a sanad with a history of Hafs from `Ashim.Pada one day, the husband was no further official duties, and he forgot to keep her diary from the desk, a diary which he kept hidden all this time.
And unintentionally, the wife got the diary, the open-open it and read it. She almost fell unconscious when he found a secret about himself and his household. She bawl. After a somewhat subsided, she called her husband, and wept uncontrollably, he many times to repeat an apology from her husband. The husband can only reply to a voice call his wife in tears anyway.
And after the event, for three months, the wife did not dare look at her husband's face. If there is a need, he spoke with his face down, no power to see it at all.
(Translated from the story told by a friend of this character, which he wrote in an email and distributed to his friends)
Sources: Eramuslim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels